Instant ramyun becomes an instant burger bun in this fun, and tasty spin on a traditional hamburger. Seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil
- 1 package ramyun noodles
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 tbsp of Canola or Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp of Ketchup
- ½ tbsp of Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 beef burger patty
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced on the bias
- ½ cup of Arugula
- 1) Cook the ramyun according to the directions on the package (including the seasoning), then drain off the liquid. Let cool to room temperature. In a small mixing bowl, whisk 1 egg until no streaks of yolk remain. Add the ramyun, tossing thoroughly to coat with the egg. Divide the egg-dressed ramyun into two portions, and place each half into a ramekin.
- 2) Cover the ramyun with plastic wrap, and weigh it down with a can of soup to compress it into a bun shape. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- 3) Add the oil to a skillet, and set over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, unmold the ramyun buns into the pan, and cook until the bottom is a dark golden brown. Flip both of the patties, and cook until a dark golden brown on both sides.
- 4) Whisk together the sriracha and ketchup in a small bowl.
- 5) Season the hamburger patty with salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce, and sesame oil. Wipe out the skillet, and cook the burger over medium-high heat until medium rare, or to your preferred degree of doneness. Finish with a splash of soy sauce and sesame oil. Top with a slice of cheese.
- 6) Wipe out the skillet, and lower the heat to medium. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan, and fry 1 egg sunny side up.
- 7) Assemble the burger in this order: ramyun bun, arugula, ketchup, burger patty (cheese side up), fried egg, scallions, and the second ramyun bun. Wrap in wax paper for easier eating, and serve hot.
Carbonara Stir-fried Shin Ramyun
@ Shin Ramyun In the Kitchen07/08/2016
Bacon, garlic, and onion cooked in a thick creamy sauce, then tossed with the acclaimed Shin noodles. The Recipe “This delectable, mouth watering combination of creamy yummy goodness will satisfy any noodle craving. ” Ingredients Shin Ramyun 1 bag 1 Cup of Whipped Cream ½ Cup of Milk 1 Teaspoon of Shin Ramyun Soup Base […]
Shin (辛) Potato Sticks
@ Shin Ramyun In the Kitchen06/23/2016
Potatoes seasoned with the Shin noodles and parsley cooked to toasty perfection. The Recipe “The crunchy skin with the soft chewy potatoes will instantly melt in your mouth. The savory seasoning of the Shin noodles will finish it off for the perfect blend of soft, crunchy, tangy taste that will leave you wanting more.” Ingredients […]
Shin Ramyun Gratin
@ Shin Ramyun In the Kitchen06/19/2016
Gratin takes on a new twist with the flavorful noodle based addition The Recipe “Delicious layers of cheese, ham, and bell peppers with the savory juicy noodles that will melt in your mouth on every bite.” Ingredients 1 Bag Shin Ramyun 1/3 packet Shin Ramyun Soup Packet 1 Red Bell Pepper Mozzarella Cheese Ham (diced […]